Fairy Gardening 101 – Session 1
June 3 @ 10:00 am$40
Sign up to learn about the tradition of Fairy Gardening, what it is and why it’s so fun! During this hands-on class you will hear about what you need in order to make your own miniature garden and then create your own!
- Cost of the class is $40 per kit, which includes a planter bowl, soil, 3 miniature plants and other complimentary items. Additional furniture and accessories will be available to purchase. Simply bring yourself and a little imagination!
- Reservations are required.
- If you would like to sign up, please call us at 860-378-0071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make your reservation for the first session on June 3 by Friday, May 26. If you are attending the second session on June 10, please make your reservation by Friday, June 2.
- Spaces are limited for both sessions.