Commercial Irrigation Foreman & Labor
We are seeking a highly professional and skilled Commercial Irrigation Foreman & Crew. The Irrigation Foreman will be responsible for overseeing various irrigation installation projects for high-profile commercial properties throughout the East Coast. The role of CIF is to provide successful supervision and
completion in the field of irrigation projects through active hands-on
management of the crew members and personally contributing to the
completion of the project. In doing
so, the Foreman is responsible for the overall site safety, quality and
craftsmanship, and project completion in accordance with the project plan,
timeline and budget. This position requires you to be a working foreman and manage crew members.
– Irrigation Specialist
– Construction Foreman
– Irrigation Foreman
– Irrigation Laborer
- Commercial irrigation installation experience.
- Working knowledge of 2 Wire System Installations, pipe sizing and irrigation design.
- Fully understanding the project plans before fieldwork begins.
- Working with the crew members to make certain they understand the project, their individual roles, and the timeline for completion. Ensuring crew members are motivated for successful job completion.
- Proficient with irrigation machinery.
- Ability to make decisions within reason and following the design specifications, communicating to Ops team when issues may arise.
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure all staffing has been completed and all materials, supplies have been procured in advance of project start, ordering additional materials and equipment, if necessary.
- Accountability for the cleanliness and order of the site, trailer, and equipment notifying the Operations Manager of necessary repairs and maintenance. Performing daily equipment inspections.
- Completing and submitting accurate daily, detailed foreman sheets for each project site.
- Contributing to the overall success of the Winterberry Group through cooperative teamwork.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the irrigation industry – both commercial and residential – including supervision of small teams.
- Driver license and driver medical card.
- OSHA 30-hour Certification Card (or within 30 days of assuming position).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills positively impacting teams and clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adjust working schedule on short notice or to accommodate current projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible to adjust to changing demands.
- Projects a positive and professional image.
- Client service oriented and able to provide explanation and adjust to the needs of the client.
- Proficient in MS Office, other industry-specific applications, and mobile technology.