Residential Sales and Install Team Leader
The Winterberry Group is actively seeking a Residential Sales and Installation Team Leader. This new role has been created to help grow our residential irrigation business.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Properly install all components for residential irrigation.
- Safely operate vibratory plow.
- Operate truck and enclosed trailer.
- Lead and work alongside a handpicked team to complete scheduled jobs in a timely manner.
- Provide training for all team members, and encourage team accountability.
- Properly layout and flag a system for matched precipitation rates.
- Identify appropriate location for valve boxes, controller, POC, mainline and lateral line layout.
- Follow up with customer including system walk through and controller programming.
- Complete appropriate paperwork daily including truck/trailer inspection books, driver logs, receipts, and as built maps.
- Provide estimates and maintain profitable sales margins and achieve sales goals.
- Schedule potential sales leads with Service Coordinator.
- Expertise in providing customer service and a have a “go getter” sales mentality.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Hunter and Rainbird Irrigation components.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Medical Card
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain within 60 days
- J3 or J4 License preferred
- 1-3 years of sales/knowledge and/or installation of irrigation systems is preferred.