Department Administrative Assistant – Landscape Experience
The role of the department’s Administrative Assistant is to be the primary contact for the customer. As well as being responsible for managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Surveys and assesses clients needs; communicate and populate into CRM.
- Fielding client calls to appropriate person within department.
- Be the liaison between client and Operations Team and maintain professional relationship with the team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks during seasonal times of the year.
- Disseminate info to Operations, Marketing, and Management. Put time frame goal on activities.
- Qualifying sales leads.
- Site inspection quality control standards; educate and train staff in proper cultural practices.
- Understand and maintain job costing reporting, expense sheets, time sheets.
- Update department trackers using Excel or other software.
- Manage billing and collection from clients on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate and help facilitate special events and trade shows for department.
- Data entry utilizing Company accounting software.
- Grasp technology, office software, CRM software and leadership, routing software, smart phone, tablets.
- Professional development, Certifications, continually grows; personal development; read books, publications.
- Minimum of 1+ years of related experience in the landscape construction industry – both commercial and residential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adjust working schedule on short notice or to accommodate current projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible to adjust to changing demands.
- Projects a positive and professional image.
- Client service oriented and able to provide explanation and adjust to the needs of the client.
- Proficient in MS Office, other industry-specific applications, and mobile technology.