Our organization is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist management and field technicians with various administrative support tasks.
As an Administrative Assistant, your duties include
- answer phone calls
- arrange meetings
- route technicians
- perform a variety of general clerical and administrative tasks.
We are searching for a person who is skilled in administration support and willing to work with a diverse team. If you are a precise match for this position then please do apply.
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments
- Provide assistance to train staff and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
To apply for this position, please complete the culture survey below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Proven 2-year experience of working as an Admin Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
- Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Attention to detail.