Driver – CDL Required
Our Commercial department is looking for reliable drivers with a valid CDL License. As a driver you will load and unload materials and equipment that is required on multiple job sites. This position will also have the opportunity to be hands on as part of a commercial crew if needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate assigned truck/trailers to transport materials
- Load and unload freight utilizing material handling equipment
- Report truck/trailer conditions and perform inspections on truck/trailers
- Able to multi-task and manage a schedule with little supervision at times.
Required Education and Experience:
- 21 years of age or older
- Must hold a valid CDL
- One year of truck driving experience with safe driving history OR a graduate from an approved driving school
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Flexible in working various days, shifts, or hours
- Self-starter, ability to work independently