Commercial Irrigation Foreman & Labor
Grand Haven, MI
We are seeking highly professional and skilled Commercial Irrigation Foreman & Crew. The Irrigation Team is looking for Labor and Foreman for a large commercial project in Grand Haven, Michigan. If you are located in the Grand Haven, MI area, please apply today!
– Irrigation Specialist
– Construction Foreman
– Irrigation Foreman
– Irrigation Laborer
- Commercial irrigation installation experience.
- Working knowledge of 2 Wire System Installations, pipe sizing and irrigation design.
- Fully understanding the project plans before fieldwork begins.
- Working with the crew members to make certain they understand the project, their individual roles, and the timeline for completion. Ensuring crew members are motivated for successful job completion.
- Proficient with irrigation machinery.
- Ability to make decisions within reason and following the design specifications, communicating to Ops team when issues may arise.
- Working with the Foreman/Ops Manager to ensure all staffing has been completed and all materials, supplies have been procured in advance of project start, ordering additional materials and equipment, if necessary.
- Accountability for the cleanliness and order of the site, trailer, and equipment notifying the Operations Manager of necessary repairs and maintenance. Performing daily equipment inspections.
- Completing and submitting accurate daily, detailed foreman sheets for each project site.
- Contributing to the overall success of the Winterberry Group through cooperative teamwork.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the irrigation industry – both commercial and residential – including supervision of small teams if applying for Foreman position.
- Driver license and driver medical card if applying for Foreman position.
- Ability to adjust working schedule on short notice or to accommodate current project(s).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible to adjust to changing demands.