Human Resources Administrator
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven Human Resources Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to process employee data, update policies of our company and provide assistance in the process of recruiting. You should be capable of providing assistance in HR functions and other daily operations of Human Resources department.
If you have the required skills and experiences to run HR operations smoothly in our organization, do apply now!
- Oversee records of all personnel (e.g. Contracts, PTO and so on).
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background, qualification, skill etc).
- Create and circulate documents about the policies of our organization.
- Collect payroll information including working days, ledgers and bank accounts.
- Publish and remove job advertisements on different platforms (e.g. job portals, social networks etc).
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Create materials to train and on-board the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like precedent, number of qualified vacation days etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management.
- 2 years experience of working in HR
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of labor legislation (e.g. organizational health and safety, equal opportunity employment etc)
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.