Landscaping Account Manager
We are looking for a professional and devoted Account Manager for our growing landscape maintenance department. Your role is to provide customer support and ensure a long-term relationship with the customer.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
· Develop and maintain a schedule to perform monthly “site walkthroughs”
· Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
· Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers
· Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
· Identify and pursue opportunities to sell enhancement services
· Generate referrals from existing client base and communicate to Business Development Manager
· Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed
· Communicate regularly with the Production Manager
· Manage service delivery to specified scope of work.
· Coordinate consistent and timely site visits with Production Manager.
· Prepares invoices for billable maintenance and enhancement services
In order to apply for this position, please complete the culture survey below:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales Management or relevant field.
- 4 years of working experience as an Account Manager Sales.
- Experience in Horticulture or the green industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding project management and time management skills.