Winterberry’s color program team designs and installs seasonal annual plantings and holiday decor. You will help to oversee daily Color Program operations by coordinating with Install Crew Foreman and Color Program Manager to facilitate outstanding project results, including providing an excellent client experience.
- Oversee daily color program installs
- Travel to various job sites to guide planting installation crews and assist in completing plantings.
- Complete small plantings independently.
- Meet with prospective and current clients to discuss their seasonal color interests, describing possible ideas and concepts and services available.
- Help to coordinate scheduling details and material preparation.
- May also assist in preparing proposals, quotes and other administrative duties
- Experience in horticulture or the green industry, specifically with annuals, bedding plants and container design
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, have good listening skills, professional phone skills, and a consistently positive attitude
- Valid CT driver’s license and current Driver Medical Card
- Availability on weekends, when needed
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and should be able to lift up to 50lbs