The role is for accounting and office administration work. It will be responsible for managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers/ employees.
· Fielding client calls to appropriate person within each department.
· Surveys and assesses client’s needs; communicate and populate into CRM.
· Be the liaison between client and Operations Team and maintain professional relationship with the team.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks during seasonal times of the year.
· Understand and maintain job costing reporting, expense sheets, time sheets.
· Update department trackers using Excel or other software.
· Manage billing and collection from clients on a consistent basis.
· Data entry utilizing Company accounting software.
· Grasp technology, office software, CRM software and leadership, routing software, smart phone, tablets.
· Assist with payroll procedures and entry.
· Minimum 3+ years in providing customer service.
· Minimum of 1+ years of related experience in the landscape or construction industry
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible to adjust to changing demands.
· Projects a positive and professional image.
· Client service oriented and able to provide explanation and adjust to the needs of the client.
· Proficient in MS Office, other industry-specific applications, and mobile technology.
· Has background knowledge and experience in accounting software