Snow Crew Member
About the Job:
Are you looking for Part Time Seasonal Work? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are
you able to work independently? Are you prompt and reliable? If you answered YES to these questions, We
may have a place for you on our team! Reporting to the Foreman or Project Manager, the snow crew member
is required to work in a productive manner and complete job assignments in the safest and most efficient means
possible. This position requires flexible hours/days depending on the weather conditions as directed by the project manager or foreman. Wages will be based on past experience, availability, and performance. As part time and seasonal, this position does not have guaranteed minimum hours.
* Be honest, respectful, self-motivated, and organized
* Ability to work as a team with your fellow crew members.
* Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, and ask questions when uncertain.
* Equipment Operators must have a Minimum of two years experience in snow equipment, or similar field. A CDL and Medical card are required for operators who tow equipment to various sites.
* Shovelers/Detail Crew members will be trained for proper, safe techniques.
* Be PROMPT! Tardiness will not be tolerated! Your team expects you to be on time and prepared for work when ever you are dispatched.
* Have RELIABLE transportation to get to office or site throughout all weather conditions.
* Ability to proficiently operate various equipment and hand tools
* Willingness to follow directions, learn new techniques, and take constructive criticism is essential.
* Ability to work independently when needed.
* Make sure all equipment is serviced, secured, and safe every day-all day.
* Ensure all work is being done safely and all employees have proper PPE.
* Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, Remain standing/sitting for extended periods of time, and be able to lift 50+ to shoulder height.
* Obey all company/department policies and procedures while being a positive role model.
* Demonstrate continuous effort to improve efficiency, operations, and customer service.
* Ability to wear supplied uniform and maintain clean professional appearance.
* Ability to be available and work all hours as dictated by snow event, this IS NOT a 9-5 position! This is a Part time seasonal position that requires flexibility.
* Have a clean driving record and be able to obtain a Medical Card within 3 days of hire for any vehicle operators.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* CDL Drivers License for operators.
* Live close to area you will be servicing.