This position is
responsible for troubleshooting/repairing diesel engines, transmissions,
electrical and hydraulic systems on truck and landscape equipment (skid steers,
dozers, backhoes, graders, excavators, shovels, etc.).
Minimum of 5+ years of experience.
Safety compliance — perform work with safety in mind at all times and wear necessary personal protective equipment.
Accountable for actions.
Good mechanical comprehension.
Air break knowledge
CDL a plus
Strong communication skills
- Replaces/assembles parts as assigned by work order or lead shop technician.
- Works from service manuals, maintenance manuals and construction equipment schematics.
- Performs tasks with minimum supervision using experience and good judgment.
- Operates all construction/maintenance equipment safely for intended purpose.
- Effectively communicates verbally with technical staff and other employees on machine problems or suggested improvements.
- Uses welding and cutting skills as needed.
- Possesses a basic understanding of construction equipment systems and repair techniques.
- Works effectively in a team environment and easily performs the role of team member.
- Performs work utilizing safe practices and wears all necessary personal protective equipment.
Medical (40% company paid), Dental, Vision
Life Insurance (company paid)